Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) is one of the most useful treatments while looking forward to detecting any type of genetic defects or chromosomal deficiencies in the embryos. This process can further be quoted as the best way to check the quality of the embryo in terms of any genitival issues or disorders attached to it during the developmental process of the embryo in the IVF cycle.
It further ascertains the genetic evaluation of an embryo which further clarifies the collection of chromosomes and their count in the embryo.
This is where Doctors can diagnose any type of defect or deficiency present in the genes which could be transferred to the embryo created and developed during the IVF treatment and take proper measures within time to stop the same from growing further.
Why PGD Treatment is deemed necessary in IVF Treatment?
- PGD is very helpful in diagnosing any health issues in women who had multiple IVF treatments in past.
- PGD comes as the best solution for testing women who are going through regular miscarriages.
- PGD is best for women with old age i. e. more than 38 years.
- PGD also comes good for women going through constant embryo transfers without achieving pregnancy.
- PGD works best for all those patients who are going through issues like troubled genetic and chromosomal counts during their pregnancy.
- PGD is also prescribed for patients carrying single gene mutations as the issue might impact the overall health of the child in the future.
Benefits of PGD Treatment
- PGD helps in completely eradicating any type of genetic disorders and chromosomal defects which might create trouble for the patient during her pregnancy journey.
- Support the pre-implantation of the embryo into the woman’s uterus and make sure that the delivery of the child goes in a safe and smooth manner
- It also ensures the Child’s birth without having genetic disorders and flaws
- Any type of parental genes defects can be diagnosed and eliminated with the help of PGD within its start.
Why choose Bangkok Surrogacy?
We, at Bangkok Surrogacy Thailand work, are a part of the Reputed Become Parents Group which got established in 2007 in Melbourne, Australia. Since then, we have facilitated over 500 couples to get through their Infertility issues with the help of our Surrogacy, Egg Donation, and IVF services. Our top-notch medical experts would always ensure to deliver only the best IVF treatment and other related services to make your IVF journey go smoothly without any issues. We further provide you with the right guidance along with all the required support in order to bring the best experience all along while dealing with us.