Surrogacy in Georgia by Bangkok surrogacy
When we look for options for surrogacy in Georgia, it comes as a complicated process for most couples given the restrictions attached to it in various states. Therefore, it’s always advisable to look around at all the existing rules and regulations in the country before you proceed ahead with your requirements for a surrogacy arrangement in Georgia.
Surrogacy laws in Georgia
Georgia has no pre-defined laws or surrogacy but that doesn’t mean that the country is unsafe or risky for all the intended couples who are looking for the child of their dreams Whilst the laws are quite complicated in Georgia in regards to surrogacy, it’s highly required that you must get along with your surrogacy journey under the guidance and supervision of an efficient surrogacy agency.
Know more about International Surrogacy Laws.
Surrogacy process in Georgia
Although a surrogacy journey depends on the preference and requirement of the intended parents, the surrogacy process goes underway in the following manner:
- The intended parents can look out for a surrogate via a friend or word of mouth or they can even approach an agency for the same
- Once the surrogate mother has been found both parties got to be approved for their mental and physical health by a medical professional
- Once both parties are screened, they are then required to furnish a legal document with the help of an attorney in regard to all the responsibilities, risks, liabilities, and expectations involved in the whole process.
- After the legal process is over, the embryo transfer process is then carried out and the surrogate mother is implanted with the embryo with the help of IVF.
- Once the pregnancy is been confirmed, the attorney would then file for a pre-birth or parentage order for the child in the last few months of the pregnancy period.
Why choose Bangkok surrogacy?
Here at Bangkok surrogacy, we carry all the expertise and experience of over 15 years whilst ensuring happy families across the globe. Over the past few years, we have helped numerous couples around the world whilst providing them the happiness of their lives with the best surrogacy programs in Bangkok and other parts of the world as well. Even if you find surrogacy a bit unfeasible, We offer the best surrogacy in Georgia, Canada, Australia, Ukraine, Kenya, and worldwide but you can opt for surrogacy in Kenya as the best alternative according to treatment and surrogacy cost.
How Kenya can become a better alternative than surrogacy in Georgia?
Surrogacy is completely legal in Kenya and even the cost of surrogacy is quite reasonable in the same country. Moreover, everything from transportation, medical care, accommodation, and all such factors can be easily managed in Kenya due to the fact that surrogates often like to stay within their own accommodation during the pregnancy period. when we talk about the total surrogacy cost, it is much cheaper than surrogacy in Georgia with the surrogacy cost coming to around $50000 whereas the surrogacy cost in Georgia is around $100,000. All heterosexual couples are allowed to seek surrogacy in the country and even single parents can get the best surrogacy programs in the country alongside.